Rome Walking Tour including a visit to the Piazza Navona and the Pantheon
Price: $70.00 per person. Children and Seniors (under 18 and 65+) $63.00 per person.
Tour runs daily at 9:45 am and 1:45 pm in English, French, German and Spanish. “Skip the Line” access included.
Colosseum Tour Itinerary
Walking among the Roman monuments will take you back to that time as no car or bus can. Our guided, premier access 3.5 hour walking tour covers the Colosseum (1st and second tier), Roman Forum, the Curia and Capitoline Hill. Imagine the world of gladiators, raucous spectators and workaday Romans brought to life by your small group guide.
There will be photo stops at Piazza Venezia, Largo di Torre Argentina – a square surrounded by 4 Roman Temples and the remains of Pompey’s Theater – the Pantheon (dating to 126 A.D.) and Piazza Navona. Largo di Torre Argentina is also the site of perhaps the largest street cat sanctuary in the world.
Tours run daily at 9:45 am and 1:45 pm in English, French, German and Spanish. Tour available in Italian daily at 9:45 am and 2:00 pm. Tour lasts approximately 3.5 hours. (image: Piazza Navona, Italy)
Rome Walking Tour What is Included:
• Professional and friendly expert guide
• Admission fees for the Colosseum and for the Roman Forum
• Skip-the-line access
• Head sets to hear the guide clearly
• Small group with a maximum of 18 people ensures personal service
Things to Know:
• Not wheelchair accessible
• Please note that backpacks and luggage are not allowed inside the Colosseum and the Roman Forum. There is no luggage storage available.
Check out the rest of our exciting and fun Rome tours.