See the Normandy D-Day landing beaches with an overnight in Bayeux
Price: $405 per person – charming 3-star Hotel ($507 with 2nd Class Rail, $549 with 1st Class Rail). Add $150 for a Mont Saint Michel visit on day two.
A 2-day trip to Normandy from Paris to visit the D-Day landing beaches, Mont St. Michel and the medieval town of Bayeux, the first town liberated by the Allies in June of 1944. This is our most popular overnight tour from Paris.
Read our reviews on Trip Advisor.
Normandy D-Day and Mont St. Michel Overnight Itinerary
Day 1 includes:
- Pick-up from the Bayeux station upon arrival
- Guided tour of the American sector of D Day in a small group
- Drop-off and one night in a charming 3-star Bayeux hotel
Day 2 includes:
- Audio tour of the Bayeux Tapestry
- Taxi transfer to the Bayeux rail station.
Mont St. Michel Tour Add-on: Shuttle with driver guide to Mont St. Michel (90 minute drive each way). Return to Bayeux at 3 p.m. Cost $150 per person. Private option available.
The Normandy D-Day Tour Itinerary
After arrival at Bayeux station, the D-Day landing beach tour lasts approximately 8 to 9 hours. Transportation is provided in an air-conditioned minivan. Up to 8 persons maximum per van with a licensed, knowledgeable guide. You’ll see:
- Arrive in Bayeux
- Utah Beach
- Omaha Beach
- The Pointe du Hoc
- The artificial harbor at Arromanches
- The American military cemetery at Colleville-Sur-Mer
Rail from Paris to Normandy Information
If not booking your rail through LinkParis.com, please do not book your tickets until train times are confirmed by us. Special time schedules apply on Saturday, Sunday, and bank Holidays.