A one night/two day trip from Paris to discover Normandy
Two days in Normandy to experience the Caen Memorial, the D-Day landing beaches, and the city of Caen.
Price: $170 per person (2-star hotel), $190 (3-star hotel), $225 (4-star hotel). Add $90 for 2nd class round-trip rail from Paris and $134 for 1st class.
The “Two Day Normandy Tour” Includes:
- A self guided visit of the Caen Memorial
- A guided tour of the D-Day Landing beaches
- An illustrated handbook (A Memorial de Caen publication) : “The D-Day Landings”
- One night B&B in a hotel in Caen (category from 2* to 4*)
- Two persons minimum (single supplement applies to individual travelers).
Not Included: Rail station pick-up and drop-off. Meals. Transfer between hotel and Caen Memorial for your self-guided visit. (Local buses and/or cab services readily available)
The Normandy D-Day Tour Itinerary
The D-Day landing beach portion of your tour lasts approximately four to five hours. Transportation is provided in an air-conditioned minivan. Up to 8 persons maximum per van (why choose us instead of the large tour bus?).
The landing beach portion of your tour includes a visit to the following important Normandy D-Day sites:
Click on the links below for more information about each site.
A. The artificial harbor at Arromanches
C. Omaha Beach
D. The Pointe du Hoc
See each stop plotted on a larger map: Normandy D-Day Tour Map
Normandy D-Day Two Day Tour – Practical Information
If not booking your rail through LinkParis.com, please do not book your train tickets until rail times are confirmed by us.
Special time schedules apply on Saturday, Sunday, and bank Holidays.
Your visit to the Caen Memorial and guided D-Day landing beach tour can be done on the same day or separately. Some clients prefer to split the two activities into different days.
The departure times for the landing beaches portion of your package are as follows:
- From October 1st to March 31st: 1:00 pm
- From April 1st to September 30th: 2:00 pm
The meeting time for the landing beaches guided tour is five minutes before the scheduled departure time in the main hall of the Caen Memorial near the welcome desk. If you are unsure of where to go, just ask a museum representative.
|OTHER D-DAY TOUR OPTIONS|
D-Day Tour with Overnight in Bayeux and Mont St. Michel
Canadian Sector D-Day Tour Now Available!
Custom and Private Normandy D-Day Tours
- Read an article about our Normandy tour
- If your ship lands in Le Havre call us. We’ll put together an unforgettable custom tour with pick up and drop off at your dock.
Read our reviews on Trip Advisor.