Cruise down the Seine river, taking in the sites of Paris while enjoying a three course meal
A Paris dinner cruise on the Seine river takes you past the Eiffel Tower, Les Invalides, Notre Dame, Le Louvre, Le Grand Palais and the “other” Statue of Liberty while enjoying a delicious meal. The cruise is run by our partner Bateaux Parisiens, the oldest and most trusted Paris cruise company.
Price: $140 per person for 8:30 pm seating (premiere seating and menu $245), $100 for 6:00 pm seating, and $95 for lunch service.
- Panoramic seating
- À la carte menu (starter, main course, dessert)
- Drinks: Blanc de Blancs Kir, wine (a 1/4 bottle of red or white wine per person), mineral water and coffee
- Live music (dinner cruises only)
- Children under 12 years old: $65 (please contact us directly via phone or email for reservations that include children)
- Lunch cruise leaves at 12:30 pm
Dinner Cruise Tour Map
Rates valid everyday except on December 24, 31, February 14 and July 14.