Skip the Line: Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel Small Group Night Tour
Price: $78.00 per person. Children and Seniors (under 18 and 65+) $73.00 per person
Available May through October on Friday nights at 7:00 pm.
Vatican Night Tour Itinerary
As the sun starts to set, you’ll start your journey. The spectacular art of the Vatican Museums is yours, without the lines. We include a friendly, knowledgeable guide and the ease of a small group tour. Raphael’s Rooms, the Candelabra Gallery, the Maps Gallery, the Tapestry Gallery and the famous Sistine Chapel with Michelangelo’s “The Last Judgment” and “The Creation of Adam” are all yours for the day.
Tour is available in English, French, Spanish and Portuguese. Tour lasts approximately 3.5 hours.
• Professional and friendly expert guide
• Admission fees for Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
• Skip the line access guaranteed
Things to Know:
• Not wheelchair accessible
• Please note that this evening tour does not include St. Peter’s Basilica
• Dress code: shoulders and knees must be covered while in the Vatican.
Daily Vatican day tours available.