Spend two nights in the charming city of Beaune discovering the delights of Burgundy
Price: from $725 per person (3-star hotel), $1,050 (4-star hotel), and $1,125 (5-star hotel). Rail not included. Single supplement applies to solo travelers.
Spend two nights in Burgundy exploring France’s most fabled wine region.
Take the high speed TGV from Paris to Dijon, with an easy change for the local train to Beaune. Enjoy 3 domain tastings per day, combined with local history and sights. Two nights hotel, all tasting and admission fees included.
Your two nights in Burgundy includes:
- Two day trips to discover the Côte de Nuits and Côte de Beaune wine regions in Burgundy
- Two nights hotel (double occupancy)
Two Nights in Burgundy Itinerary
- Take a train from Paris to Beaune
- Walk (less than a mile) or take a taxi to your hotel
- Check in to your hotel
- Dinner on your own (not included)
- Pick up at hotel/Beaune Tourist office 9:15 a.m.
- Driving tour of Côte de Nuits, including the villages of Nuits-Saint-Georges, Vosne-Romanée and Vougeot.
- Guided tour of the Chateau of Vougeot
- Driving tour of Grand Crus and stop at Romanee-Conti
- Cellar tour and tasting at family vineyard and domain
- Lunch at leisure (not included)
- Cellar tour and tasting at family domain near Nuits-St.-Georges.
- Hotel/Tourist Office return 5:30 p.m.
- Pickup at hotel 9:15 a.m.
- Guided tour of the Hospices de Beaune, the magnificent medieval charity hospital. A highlight is the viewing of The Last Judgment triptych painting by Flemish painter Rogier Van Der Weyden.
- Driving tour of Pommard, Volnay and Meursault.
- Meursault cellar tour and tastings at a family domain
- Lunch at leisure, cost not included
- Côte de Beaune tasting. Dropoff Tourist Office 5:30 p.m.
Two persons minimum (single supplement applies to individual travelers).
Burgundy Overnight Hotel Options
- Three star Hotel Athanor – built from a 16th century convent and right in the heart of Beaune.
- Four Star Hotel Le Cep, built from two adjoined 16th century mansions, is in the very heart of town, with an onsite spa and exceptional luxury baths. Walking distance from tasting rooms and restaurants.
- Five star Hotel Le Cedre is just outside the city walls, featuring a park-like setting, on- site spa, air conditioned rooms and an on-site Michelin-starred restaurant.
Not Included: Rail station transfers, personal expenses, lunches on touring days.
Read an article about our own trip to Burgundy and Beaune.
Read our company reviews on Trip Advisor.