Our Most Popular Day Trips From Paris
Our #1 bestselling tour. Experience the pivotal moments of the Allied invasion of June 6, 1944. You’ll learn the American story, from airborne to infantry, all while covering the dramatic Normandy coastline with a local, enthusiastic guide.
Discover the medieval marvel that is Mont Saint-Michel on this day tour. This breathtaking UNESCO World Heritage site is an important pilgrimage stop that also happens to be the second-most-visited attraction in France, topped only by the Eiffel Tower.
Delight in the splendor of French châteaux on our Loire Valley Tour, featuring visits to Chambord castle, wine tasting, and more. An unforgettable glimpse into France’s architectural heritage, created during the golden age of European royalty.
Savor the effervescence of French luxury on our Veuve Clicquot Champagne Day Tour, offering an exclusive, guided experience, and most importantly, tastes at the renowned champagne house’s cellars. A visit at a small family producer adds to your appreciation of this king of coifs.
Embark on a flavorful journey through France’s renowned wine region with our Burgundy Day Tour from Paris, featuring exquisite wine tastings of reds and whites, vineyard vistas, and a smooth high speed rail journey.
If you have any questions about our day trips from Paris, or any of our other tours, we’re always available on e-mail to lend a helping hand. You can also reach us by phone (424-386-5222), text, or WhatsApp.
About Our Day Trips From Paris
Paris captivates visitors with its charm, but venturing out on day trips enriches any Paris vacation. Normandy, featuring the iconic D-Day landing beaches, is (by far) the number one destination for Americans outside of Paris. The picturesque Mont St. Michel Abbey ranks as the second most popular site.
For wine lovers (like us!) we recommend a day trip from Paris to Burgundy, Champagne, or Bordeaux. Other great destinations include Alsace, Lyon, and the Loire Valley.
Almost all of our tours include a rail component. We aren’t fans of the giant bus tours from Paris. Our expert guides are local to the region you will be traveling to and will meet you at the rail station.
Below is the complete list of all of the day trips from Paris we offer. All of our tours are small group only, with 8 persons or less maximum per vehicle. Any of our tours can be made private (reach out to customer service for more information about our trips).
Best Rated Day Trips and Tours from Paris
We offer day trips to almost every region of France. Welcome!
- Visit the amazing region of Alsace.
- Experience the wines of the beautiful Alsace region.
- An easy to moderate bike ride from Verdun to Giverny and Monet’s House. Tour departs from Paris via train.
- Discover Bordeaux’s world-renowned wines and beautiful vineyards on a one-day trip from Paris, designed to delight wine enthusiasts.
- A one day trip to Bordeaux from Paris with a focus on historic Saint-Émilion.
- A private half day trip to see France’s famous royal abode.
- A trip from Paris to France’s premier wine region. Tastings included.
- Experience a one of a kind adventure. A gourmet dinner served while touring in comfortable double decker bus.
A tour from Paris to Normandy focused on the Canadian d-day events. Includes a visit to Juno Beach and the Canadian cemetery.
- Visit Disneyland Paris for the day.
- Take a tour of Hennessy. A must for cognac fans.
- Visit the historic castles of Chambord and Chenonceau in one great day from Paris.
- Experience the grandeur of Villandry, Azay-Le-Rideau, Langeais, and Usse.
- Spend the afternoon tasting amazing Vouvray wine in the Loire Valley.
- A day trip from Paris to experience Bordeaux’s amazing food and wine culture.
- Visit the culinary capital of Lyon.
- Cycle to Chambord castle on an electric bike.
- Experience the best of Martell
- Visit Brittany and Mont Saint Michel by train from Paris. Less time on the bus and more time visiting the sites.
- Our signature one day tour from Paris. Enjoy an in-depth Normandy experience from Paris.
- Visit the Caen Memorial and the D-Day Landing Beaches.
- See the Normandy D-Day highlights and Mont Saint Michel in one great day trip from Paris.
- Visit Paris from London for the day via Eurostar.
- Visit the amazing Rémy Martin house in Cognac.
- Tour the wonderful city of Strasbourg.
- Visit the castles of Villandry and L’Islette paired with a Vouvray wine tasting.
- Visit the cognac houses of Hennessy, Rémy Martin and Martell in one day.
- See two legendary (and less crowded) castles in one day.
- Two popular Loire Valley castles paired with a local Loire Valley wine tasting.
Private Day Trips from Paris
All of our tours are small group day trips, but sometimes a private tour can offer a more luxurious and convenient experience.
- A private guided tour of Normandy and the landing beaches from Paris.
- See both Versailles and Giverny in one day. Pick-up at hotel or apartment included.
- Discover the best of Burgundy wine touring. A day made for the wine enthusiast in all of us.
Best Rated Champagne Day Trips from Paris
Time for some bubbles!
- Our most popular Champagne tour from Paris.
- A tour focused on Moet and the city of Epernay.
- A tour of the Mumm cellars.
- Visit the Champagne region via minivan from Paris.
Paris Tours and Activities
Visit our Paris tours and activities page to learn more.
Overnight Trips from Paris and Vacation Packages
If your schedule allows, we recommend breaking up a Paris vacation with an overnight trip. Many options available.
What are the best day trips from Paris?
We created an expanded Top Ten Day Trips from Paris list for just this question.
In short, it all comes down to personal taste. However, we recommend seeing the landing beaches of Normandy if there is any interest at all within your party.
For wine lovers we recommend a trip to either Champagne, Burgundy, or Bordeaux. These also can be very romantic day trips from Paris.
For history buffs, a trip to the Loire Valley, Normandy, or Mont St. Michel fit the bill perfectly! So much to see and do!