Day Trips From Paris
Our Most Popular Day Trips From Paris
Below is the complete list of all of the day trips from Paris we offer. Any of our tours can be made private (contact us for details). All of our tours are small group only with 8 persons or less maximum per vehicle.
About Our Day Trips From Paris
Paris is a wonderful city, but taking a day trip from Paris is an essential part of any vacation to Paris. The top destination for Americans to visit outside of Paris, by far, is Normandy. We highly recommend a trip to see the D-Day landing beaches. The abbey at Mont St. Michel is the #2 destination.
For wine lovers (like us!) we recommend a day trip from Paris to Burgundy, Champagne, or Bordeaux. Other great destinations include Alsace, Lyon, and the Loire Valley.
Almost all of our tours include a rail component. We aren’t fans of the giant bus tours from Paris. Our expert guides are local to the region you will be traveling to and will meet you at the rail station.
If you have any questions about our day trips from Paris, or any of our other tours, don’t hesitate to reach out via email or phone or text/What’s App at 424-386-5222. We are here to help.
Day Trips and Tours from Paris
We offer day trips to almost every region of France. Welcome!
- Alsace Day Tour From Paris – Visit the amazing region of Alsace.
- Alsace Wine Tour From Paris – Experience the wines of the beautiful Alsace region.
- Bike Tour of Giverny and Monet’s House and Gardens – An easy to moderate bike ride from Verdun to Giverny and Monet’s House. Tour departs from Paris via train.
- Bordeaux Food and Wine Tour – A day trip from Paris to experience Bordeaux’s amazing food and wine culture.
- Bordeaux Wine Tour From Paris – A one day tour from Paris to Bordeaux focused on the regions amazing wines and vineyards.
- Breathtaking Versailles Half-Day Trip – A private half day trip to see France’s famous royal abode.
- Burgundy Day Tour From Paris – A trip from Paris to France’s premier wine region. Tastings included.
- Bustronome Paris – The Gourmet Dinner Bus – Experience a one of a kind adventure. A gourmet dinner served while touring in comfortable double decker bus.
- Canadian Normandy D-Day Tour – A tour from Paris to Normandy focused on the Canadian d-day events. Includes a visit to Juno Beach and the Canadian cemetery.
- Disneyland Paris by Rail – Visit Disneyland Paris for the day.
- Hennessy Cognac Tour – Take a tour of Hennessy. A must for cognac fans.
- Loire Valley Day Tour – Chambord, Chenonceau and More – Visit the historic castles of Chambord and Chenonceau in one great day from Paris.
- Loire Valley Day Tour – Villandry and More – Experience the grandeur of Villandry, Azay-Le-Rideau, Langeais, and Usse.
- Loire Valley Wine and Castle Tour – Two popular Loire Valley castles paired with a local Loire Valley wine tasting.
- Lyon Day Trip from Paris – Visit the culinary capital of Lyon.
- Martell Heritage Cognac Tour – Experience the best of Martell
- Mont Saint Michel Day Tour – Visit Brittany and Mont Saint Michel by train from Paris. Less time on the bus and more time visiting the sites.
- The Normandy D-Day Tour – Our signature one day tour from Paris. Enjoy an in-depth Normandy experience from Paris.
- Normandy Day Tour from Paris – Visit the Caen Memorial and the D-Day Landing Beaches.
- Normandy D-Day and Mont Saint Michel in One Day – See the Normandy D-Day highlights and Mont Saint Michel in one great day trip from Paris.
- One Day Paris Tour From London – Visit Paris from London for the day via Eurostar.
- Private Normandy D-Day Tour – A private guided tour of Normandy and the landing beaches from Paris.
- Private Versailles and Giverny Day Trip From Paris – See both Versailles and Giverny in one day. Pick-up at hotel or apartment included.
- Rémy Martin Cognac Visits – Visit the amazing Rémy Martin house in Cognac.
- Strasbourg Day Tour from Paris – Tour the wonderful city of Strasbourg.
- Two Loire Castles Plus Vouvray Tastings – Visit the castles of Villandry and L’Islette paired with a Vouvray wine tasting.
- Ultimate Cognac Day Tour – Visit the cognac houses of Hennessy, Rémy Martin and Martell in one day.
- Vaux le Vicomte and Fontainebleau Day Trip – See two legendary (and less crowded) castles in one day.
Champagne Day Trips From Paris
Time for some bubbles!
- Veuve Clicquot Champagne Day Tour – Our most popular Champagne tour from Paris.
- Epernay Champagne Day Tour – A tour focused on Moet and the city of Epernay.
- Mumm Champagne Tour – A tour of the Mumm cellars.
- Champagne Day Trip From Paris – Visit the Champagne region via minivan from Paris.
- Moet and Chandon Cellar Tour – Learn all about Moet and Chandon. Tastings included.
- Moet and Chandon and Taittinger in a Day – Visit both Moet and Taittinger from Paris.
- Taittinger tour from Paris – Visit the Taittinger cellars in Champagne.
Paris Tours and Activities
We offer a wide variety of things to do in Paris including cooking and baking classes, bike tours, walking tours, cabaret shows and much more.
Visit our Paris tours and activities page to learn more.
Overnight Trips from Paris
We also offer overnight trips from Paris to virtually any destination in France. Provence is our top destination for overnight trips. The region is simply too far away from Paris to visit in one day.
If your schedule allows, we recommend breaking up a Paris vacation with an overnight trip. Many options available.
What are the best day trips from Paris?
We created a Top Ten Day Trips from Paris list for just this question.
In short, it all comes down to personal taste. However, we recommend seeing the landing beaches of Normandy if there is any interest at all within your party.
For wine lovers we recommend a trip to either Champagne, Burgundy, or Bordeaux. These also can be very romantic day trips from Paris.
For history buffs, a trip to the Loire Valley, Normandy, or Mont St. Michel fit the bill perfectly! So much to see and do!
Read our customer reviews.