Experience the famous boulevards and sights of Paris, all while dining on gourmet food.
Price: $156 per person
Bustronome Paris is a small gourmet restaurant on wheels. Enjoy a seasonal menu created by celebrated chef Sébastien Nicolleau. A great and fun way to see Paris!
About Bustronome Paris
Bustronome departs central Paris twice a night at 7:30 pm and 8:30 pm and returns at 10:30 pm and 11:30 pm respectively.
Here is a short introductory video about Bustronome Paris:
Bustronome Paris Dinner Menu
Bustronome’s menu changes seasonally and based on availability, but below is a typical Bustronome Dinner menu:
- Burrata with little cabbages and nasturtium flower
- Smoked Haddock tartar with foam and smoked potatoes
- Roasted bass fillet with cream of celery puree
- Beef bourguignon with orzo and vegetables
- Ardi gasna, sheep’s milk cheese, quince paste with Lamb’s lettuce
- Mango and passionfruit mousse cake
During your Bustronome excursion, you’ll see the Champs Elysees, the Arc de Triomphe, the Eiffel Tower and many more while enjoying a multi-course gourmet meal. Stops for photos at the most famous sights are included and encouraged.
Privatization and special group and custom menus can be arranged. Please contact us for details.
Meeting Point – Diners meet at 2 Avenue Kleber, near the Arc de Triomphe. The easiest way to get there is via taxi or via Metro lines 1, 2, or 6. The total experience lasts about 2 hours and 45 minutes.
Read our reviews on Trip Advisor.