Experience the famous boulevards and sights of Paris, all while dining on gourmet food.
Bustronome Paris is a small gourmet restaurant on wheels. Enjoy a seasonal menu created by celebrated chef Sébastien Nicolleau. A great and fun way to see Paris!
Price: $156 per person
About Bustronome Paris
Bustronome Paris departs central Paris twice a night at 7:30 pm and 8:30 pm and returns at 10:30 pm and 11:30 pm respectively.
Here is a short introductory video about Bustronome Paris:
Current Bustronome Paris Dinner Menu
A Typical Bustronome Dinner menu:
- Burrata with little cabbages and nasturtium flower
- Smoked Haddock tartar with foam and smoked potatoes
- Roasted bass fillet with cream of celery puree
- Beef bourguignon with orzo and vegetables
- Ardi gasna, sheep’s milk cheese, quince paste with Lamb’s lettuce
- Mango and passionfruit mousse cake
During your Bustronome Paris excursion, you’ll see the Champs Elysees, the Arc de Triomphe, the Eiffel Tower and more while enjoying a multi-course gourmet meal. Stops for photos at the most famous sights are included.
Privatization and special group and custom menus can be arranged. Please contact us for details.
Meeting Point – Diners meet at 2 Avenue Kleber, near the Arc de Triomphe. The easiest way to get there is via taxi or Metro lines 1, 2, or 6. Tour plus meal lasts about 2 hours and 45 minutes