Our Best Day Trips From Paris
Our Most Popular Tours from Paris
We’ve been selling Day Trips from Paris and Paris tours since 2002. These are our best day trips from Paris picks.
1. Normandy D-Day Trip From Paris – Omaha Beach, the Pointe du Hoc and the American Cemetery at Colleville-Sur-Mer are among the most famous historical sites in France – and you’ll visit them and more in one memorable day trip from Paris via direct rail to Caen.
2. Champagne Day Trip From Paris – Just 45 minutes by rail from Paris puts you in the heart of the Champagne region. Taste legendary Moet or Veuve Clicquot, a Champagne lunch, and visit a family vineyard, all in one day.
3. Visit Mont St. Michel From Paris – See the amazing abbey at Mont Saint Michel in Normandy along with the historical towns of St. Malo and Dinan in Brittany in one great day from Paris.
4. Loire Valley Castle Tour – High speed rail to the city of Tours from Paris arrives in an hour, making for an easy and magical day trip to the castles of the French Renaissance. See the Loire castles of Chambord, Chenonceau, Amboise, Cheverny and Azay le Rideau and more.
5. Burgundy Day Trip – France’s Burgundy region is synonymous with the finest wines in the world. This trip rounds out our Best Trips from Paris list. Board a train to Dijon and you’ll be there in 90 minutes, enjoying Cote de Nuit or Cote de Beaune wines from famed and micro producers alike.
Besides our “Top Five Day Trips from Paris” listed above, we offer many other great day trips from Paris. Destinations include Cognac, Bordeaux, Provence overnights, Lyon, and more…
Other Paris Tours and Activities
- Cabaret Shows at Paradis Latin or the Crazy Horse
- Private Paris Airport Transfers
- Seine Cruises
- Versailles Day Trips
- Paris Cooking Classes
Read our customer reviews.