A two-day/one-night trip from Paris to Avignon to discover the highlights of Provence
Price: $430 per person for 3-Star Hotel or $495 per person for a 4-Star Hotel
Travel from Paris for “One Night In Provence” to see the towns of Arles, Les Baux de Provence, Saint-Remy de Provence, the Roman Amphitheater in Orange and the wine cellars of the famed Châteauneuf-du-Pape winery.
Available for departure from Paris on Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday. Rail to and from Paris not included in price.
One Night in Provence Itinerary
- Depart Paris at 11:07 am via high-speed rail to Avignon (not included)
- 2:00 pm: pick up at the Avignon TGV station by our English-speaking driver-guide and departure for our small group shared “Culture & Wine” tour of Orange and Châteauneuf-du-Pape. Entrance tickets to the Roman theater with an audio guide, visit of a wine cellar and wine-tasting included.
- 7:00 pm: drop off at your hotel (charming 3-star) located in the center of Avignon.
- Free evening on your own to explore the magical city of Avignon.
- Breakfast (included) at the hotel and check-out.
- 09:00 am: pick up at the hotel by our English-speaking driver-guide and departure for a half-day small group shared “Van Gogh in Provence” tour of Arles, Les Baux de Provence and Saint-Rémy de Provence.
- 1:45 pm (or 1:15 pm on Friday): drop off at Avignon TGV station.
- Travel back to Paris via TGV rail. Arrive in Paris around 5:00 pm. (not included)
Note: Both the “Culture & Wine” and “Van Gogh in Provence” tours are in an 8 person per vehicle minibus.
One Night In Provence – Practical Information
Link Paris will gladly book your round-trip rail from Paris to Provence. If not booking rail through Link Paris, please do not book your train tickets until instructed to do so by us.
The exact train schedule and pick up time at the Avignon rail station will always be confirmed by our reservation department when booking. Special time schedules apply on bank holidays.
A supplement of $140 applies to single rooms and solo travelers. Minimum of 2 persons per booking.
Upgrade to the 5 star La Mirande hotel, once a Catholic Cardinal’s palace, available upon request.
Custom Provence Tours
Contact us to book your perfect custom trip to Provence. We are experts on the region, but more importantly – we love Provence.
Read our reviews on Trip Advisor.