We’ve been selling Day Trips from Paris and Paris tours since 2002. These are our top five day trips from Paris picks.
Read our reviews on Trip Advisor.
1. Normandy D-Day Trip From Paris – Omaha Beach, the Pointe du Hoc and the American Cemetery at Colleville-Sur-Mer are among the most famous historical sites in France – and you’ll visit them and more in one memorable day trip from Paris via direct rail to Caen.
2. Champagne Day Trip From Paris – Just 45 minutes by rail from Paris puts you in the heart of the Champagne region. Taste legendary Moet or Mumm, enjoy a Champagne lunch, and visit a family vineyard, all in one day.
3. Visit Mont St. Michel From Paris – A very long time ago a monk had a vision of St. Michel who inspired him to create a monastery on a remote rock along the wild and empty French Atlantic coast. The result was Mont St. Michel. See this amazing accomplishment, along with the historical towns of St. Malo and Dinan in our day trip from Paris.
4. Loire Valley Castle Tour – High speed rail to the city of Tours from Paris arrives in an hour, making for an easy and magical day trip to the castles of the French Renaissance. See the Loire’s Chambord, Chenonceau, Amboise, Cheverny and Azay le Rideau and more. Three itineraries available.
5. Burgundy Day Trip – France’s Burgundy region is synonymous with the finest wines in the world. This trip rounds out our Top Five Day Trips from Paris list. Board a train to Dijon and you’ll be there in 90 minutes, enjoying Cote de Nuit or Cote de Beaune wines from famed and micro producers alike.
Besides our “Top Five Day Trips from Paris” listed above, we offer many other great day trips from Paris. Destinations include Cognac, Bordeaux, Provence overnights, Lyon, and more…